NOTE! This is a read-only copy of the ENCODE2 wiki.
Please go to the ENCODE3 wiki for current information.
March 2011 Analysis Workshop
- Section 1: Description of datasets, quality and basics characteristics.
- Section 2-3: Chromosomal features ( Joel Rozowsky, Michael Hoffman)
- Section 4-6: Relating features to gene expression (Zhiping Weng, Roderic Guigo) slides ppt
- Section 7-8: Long range and interactions, (Mike Snyder, Bill Noble) slides (PPTX)
- Section 9: Variation and Disease, (Ross Hardison, Ewan Birney) slides ppt
- Foyer: Section 1: Description of datasets, quality and basics characteristics. (Leads: Ian Dunham, Elliott Margulies)
- LK205/206: Section 2-3: Chromosomal features, to include elements, segmentation, Integrated Encode data track (Leads: Joel Rozowsky, Michael Hoffman).
- LK203/204 : Section 4-6: Relating features to gene expression, to include Prediction of Gene expression from Encode data. (Leads: Zhiping Weng, Roderic Guigo)
- Main Auditorium Section 7-8: Long range and interactions, to include Networks, Long range summaries - 5C, 3D structure, (Leads: Mike Snyder, Bill Noble).
- LK304/305 : Section 9: Variation and Disease, to include Functional
Final Afternoon Session
- Description of datasets, quality and basics characteristics (Ian Dunham). ( Stage 2 slides pptx)
- Chromosomal features (Joel Rozowsky, Michael Hoffman). (Stage 2 slides pptx) (additional notes during session)
- Relating features to gene expression (Zhiping Weng, Roderic Guigo). Stage 2 slides ppt
- Long range and interactions, (Mike Snyder, Bill Noble).Mike final slides ppt Bill final slides ppt
- Variation and Disease, (Ross Hardison, Ewan Birney). Stage 2 slides ppt
- Summary slides Final summary slides
- Stanford just changed the entire bus system Tuesday so all the routes and bus names are different. see new map of the routes or website.
- People staying at the Stanford Terrace Inn will ride the C-Line from the corner of Olmstead Rd and Yale St until you reach the LKSC stop on campus drive.
- A few others are staying in downtown Palo Alto (Hotel Keen, Sheraton, Westin), if you are one of those people: in the morning, take the X-Line bus from the Palo Alto Transit Center (CalTrain Station) to the LKSC stop. On the way back to the hotel, you will need to take the Y-Line from LKSC to the Palo Alto Transit Center. It is the same route but the X-Line runs counter-clockwise and the Y-Line runs clockwise.
- Participants wishing to park, can find credit card metered spots in “Parking Structure 5” (E-3 on the parking map).
- The hotel is about 1.5 miles (2.5 km) from Mike’s house. People attending the dinner on Sunday night should either get rides with others who have rented cars OR call a cab. Here are a few cab companies in our area.
- Yellow Taxi Cab 650-993-3400
- A1 American Cab 1-888-408-0500, 650-254-2000
- California Taxi Cab 650-364-4000
- For those going to dinner at Mike’s house on Sunday, his address is 949 Cottrell Way, Stanford, CA.
YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN HOTEL RESERVATION
A block of rooms (called "AWG Conference") has been put on hold at the Stanford Terrace Inn in Palo Alto. (531 Stanford Ave | Palo Alto, CA 94306) website. Call to make a reservation 1-800-729-0332
- Single Occupancy: $144
- Double Occupancy: $154
- Registration form
- We decided to have a 2-tier system for the registration fee as many people aren’t coming to the dinner at Mike’s house. So it will be $100 for people coming to dinner at Mike’s house and $65 for those who are not going to the dinner.