NOTE! This is a read-only copy of the ENCODE2 wiki.
Please go to the ENCODE3 wiki for current information.
May 2012 Joint AWG/PI Meeting
modENCODE users: Same page is here:
- 1 Practical Information
- 1.1 Step 1 - Sign up for the meeting (deadline was April 20)
- 1.2 Step 2 - Pay registration fee online (By Monday April 30)
- 1.3 Step 3 - Upload your abstract, slides (abstract deadline Monday April 30 at midnight)
- 1.4 Step 4 - Make your hotel reservation (before May 7)
- 1.5 Step 5 - Make your flight arrangements (as soon as possible)
- 1.6 Step 6 - Upload additional information for the meeting (May 18th)
- 2 Lightning talks abstracts and slides
- Meeting Dates: Tuesday May 22nd at 8:30am-Wednesday May 23rd at 5pm.
- Location: MIT Stata Center, 32 Vassar St, 32-123 / 32-155 and 32-082.
- Hotel: Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel, 2 Cambridge Center, Cambridge MA.
- Map and practical information: Practical Information summary PDF
- Meeting participants: List of registrants
- Meeting agenda: Agenda Google Doc Online
Step 1 - Sign up for the meeting (deadline was April 20)
- To sign up for the meeting (if you haven’t done so already)
Step 2 - Pay registration fee online (By Monday April 30)
To pay the $150 registration fee, please visit: http://www.regonline.com/encode2012
Step 3 - Upload your abstract, slides (abstract deadline Monday April 30 at midnight)
To upload your slides, your abstract, and information about datasets, tools, outlines, please visit the May 2012 Lightning Talks page and look for updates in Agenda Presentations section.
Step 4 - Make your hotel reservation (before May 7)
The Marriott Boston Cambridge Hotel at 2 Cambridge Center, Cambridge MA has offered us a group rate at $259 (instead of $400+!) thanks to Karen Rahman and Brad Bernstein.
To obtain the special rate, you must call 617-494-6600 and ask for the $259 rate room block under code “ddrddra”.
You can also book the special rate directly online at: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/boscb?groupCode=ddrddra&app=resvlink&fromDate=5/20/12&toDate=5/24/12
Refer questions to Karen Rahman <email@example.com>
Step 5 - Make your flight arrangements (as soon as possible)
Land at Boston Logan Airport (Code: BOS) on the evening of Monday May 21st, depart on evening of Wednesday May 23rd (or morning of Thursday May 24th) The airport is just 15 mins from the hotel by taxi.
Step 6 - Upload additional information for the meeting (May 18th)
To upload information about your paper outlines, tools, datasets, please visit the Agenda Presentations section.
To see the latest version of the meeting agenda, please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GIGkuvJdLyzqdtLl2QrGxy2viocYykuz0Q-rFbgKhHs/edit
Lightning talks abstracts and slides
For those who already submitted titles for their lightning talks, please add your abstracts and interested